Tuesday 20 July 2010

A Few Photos from Rufford


At the end of June, myself, and three other students from the Crafts course at Derby had a stand at Rufford Earth & Fire.  It's a fabulous location for a ceramics fair and the weather was glorious all weekend - disappointed initially that we were in almost permanent shade, by Sunday I was really glad, as I think we would have melted in that hot sun all day!

Now, I need to have a photography session for the new ceramics wall works, but here's what I took of our stand:

This is the whole stand - my work is the square pictures at the left and right hand side, the boxed and free standing sculptural forms are by Sarah Jennings (who you can see just at the right), the wonderful animals in the middle are by Nicola Drury, who's there at the back of the stand, and the rock bowls are by Sarah Huson

We all plan to go on and be makers, so look out for us all (if you click on the names, it will take you to my friends' websites)

Here's my work in a bit more close up (you can click on the photos for a closer look):




1 comment:

nicola lidstone said...

my head looks like a huge ball eating another ball, on that photo!!
:) nic x