Sunday 24 October 2010

Home from Home?

Well, maybe not quite!

I've been down at Shed 2 Studios for nearly two months now, and as it's getting colder, the more we need to get the stove going.  It's a bit stubborn sometimes, although I am not sure it's meant to do this!  But that's what you get if you let boys loose near things you can set on fire.  Oops. Sorry, I meant men (who act like boys near an open flame).  Mind you, once it's going (and it was here!), it's lovely and cosy.

So, the last couple of months I have been finding my feet again, experimenting, and preparing for the coming few weeks.  You'll be able to see some of my work at our forthcoming OPEN STUDIOS EVENT on Saturday 13th November.  Please do come along and join us for mince pies and mulled wine, a look around the studios.

After that, I will be doing a few more days furiously making, finishing off, packing and preparing for three craft fairs... Long Eaton Art Room Christmas Beau Show on 20/21st November, Kedleston Hall on 27th/28th November, and Strutts Society at Belper on Saturday 4th December.  Busy few weekends ahead for me!