Wednesday 14 March 2012

Flora & Fauna

Wow, it's been a while.... I have been quite busy, honest!  I am currently working with a local school on an Olympic Legacy Wall - its for their new Sports Hall, and I am working with the students to make a large outdoor piece.  Hopefully will have something to show you soon.

I've also been accepted into two new galleries, so there will be more places to find my work soon... yippee!  And writing and submitting proposals for some community art projects.... 

Meanwhile, down at the studio, I have been playing with decals.  Oh and sandblasters, but nothing to show there yet.  I won't show you too much of what I have been doing, that's a surprise, but I have some fun stuff in development - but here's one I made earlier:

Ladybird Wall Hanger



No comments: